Wake Research Associates, Raleigh NC
UTI Research Study
Do you have or suspect that you have a urinary tract infection (UTI)?
You may qualify for a clinical research study.
Wake Research Associates is enrolling volunteers with UTI symptoms in a study testing the effectiveness, tolerability and safety of an investigational medication.
To qualify* you must:
- Be a woman age 18 or older
- Have experienced 2 of the following:
- UTI symptoms within the past 4 days
- Frequent urination
- Urination urgency
- Pain or burning with urination
- Pain above your pubic area
- Blood visible in urination
Qualified participants receive:
- Study-related medication at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation of up to $250 for time and travel
Insurance is not needed to participate in this study.
If you are interested in participating in our Urinary Tract Infection in Women study, please fill out the form below or call us at 919-781-2514.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.