STI Study for Women
Had an STI Lately? Don’t Want to Go There Again?
Wake Research Associates is enrolling volunteers in a clinical research study of an investigational medication to potentially prevent getting chlamydia.
To qualify* you must:
- Be a woman, age 18-45
- Have had a documented case of chlamydia or gonorrhea in the past 16 weeks
- Have regular sexual intercourse with a male partner
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants receive:
- Study-related medication or placebo (if you have an active infection, you will receive treatment) at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation up to $1400 for time and travel
Insurance is not required to participate in this study.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.