Postpartum Depression Study
When you know it’s more than the “Baby Blues”
It’s Postpartum Depression
Wake Research is enrolling volunteers in a clinical research study of the safety, tolerability and effectiveness of an investigational medication for women with postpartum depression.
To qualify, participants must:
- Be age 18-48
- Have a major depressive episode, starting between your 3rd trimester and 4 weeks after delivery
- Have given birth within the last 12 months
- Have a support person who can help you during the study
Other conditions apply.
Qualified participants receive:
- Compensation up to $399 for time and travel
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Study-related medicine at no cost
Health insurance is not required.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.