Wake Research Associates, Raleigh NC
Parkinson’s Disease with MCI or Dementia
Join the Fight Against Parkinson’s Disease
Wake Research is looking for participants for a clinical research study of an investigational medication for people with Parkinson’s disease and mild cognitive impairment (MCI) or dementia.
Qualified participants must:
- Be age 40-85
- Have a diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease, and at least one year of symptoms
- Have mild cognitive impairment or dementia
- Have a caregiver who can help with participation
*Other qualifications apply and can be discussed at a screening visit for the study.
Qualified participants receive:
- Reasonable compensation for time and travel
- Study-related medication at no-cost
- Study-related medical exams at no-cost
Health insurance is not required.
If you are interested in participating in our Parkinson’s Disease with MCI or Dementia study, please fill out the form below or call us at 919-781-2514.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.