Breco Clinical Research, Houston, TX
Overweight with Type 2 Diabetes Study
Are you overweight or obese with prediabetes or metformin-treated Type 2 Diabetes?
If you’re concerned about your weight, and have prediabetes or Metformin treated type II diabetes, you may qualify for a clinical research study of an investigational device.
To qualify, you must:
- Be age 22-65
- Have a BMI of 27-40
- Weigh less than 264 pounds
- Generally healthy with the exception of overweight/obesity, prediabetes and metformin-treated Type 2 Diabetes
Qualified participants may receive:
- Study-related device at no cost
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
- Compensation up to $880 for time and travel
If you are interested in participating in our Overweight with Type 2 Diabetes study, please fill out the form below or call us at (281) 340-9312.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.