Low Blood Pressure with Your Parkinson’s Disease?
Wake Research Associates is enrolling participants in a study of an investigational medication for people with Parkinson’s disease who get abnormally low blood pressure when standing up.
Qualified participants must:
- Be 18 years old or older
- Have Parkinson’s disease
- Have a history of lower blood pressure when standing up, with persistent symptoms over the past 14 days
- Symptoms may include, but are not limited to, dizziness, feeling faint and/or falls.
Other qualifications apply.
Qualified participants receive:
- Compensation up to $900 for time and travel
- Study-related medicine at no-cost
- Study-related medical exams at no-cost
Insurance is not required.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.