Wake Research Associates, Raleigh NC
Irritable Bowel Syndrome w/ Abdominal Pain Study
Are you experiencing abdominal pain with your IBS?
We are looking for people with IBS to join a clinical study assessing an investigational study treatment.
- Potentially get access to the investigational medication
- Be seen and monitored by IBS specialists
- Help advance IBS research
Who can participate?
You may be able to take part in the study if you:
- are 18-70 years of age
- have been diagnosed with IBS with constipation or diarrhea (IBS-C or IBS-D)
- experience abdominal pain due to IBS
*Other eligibility criteria apply.
If you are interested in participating in our Irritable Bowel Syndrome w/ Abdominal Pain study, please fill out the form below or call us at 919-781-2514.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.