Wake Research Associates, Raleigh NC
Troubled by Insomnia?
You May Qualify for a Clinical Research Study
Wake Research is enrolling participants in a clinical research study testing the effectiveness and safety of a new investigational medication versus placebo for insomnia.
To qualify*, participants must:
- Be age 18 or older
- Have difficulty falling and staying asleep for at least 3 nights a week for 3+ months
- Have a usual bedtime between 9:30 PM and 12:30 AM
- Be willing to stay at our Raleigh facility up to 8 nights over the approximately 5-month duration of the study
- Be otherwise healthy
*Other qualifications may apply.
Qualified participants receive:
- Reimbursement for time and travel
- Study-related medication at no-cost
- Study-related medical exams at no-cost
Health insurance is not necessary.
If you are interested in participating in our Insomnia study, please fill out the form below or call us at 919-781-2514.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.