Wake Research Associates, Raleigh NC
Do you have very heavy periods?
Would you like to take part in a Clinical Research Study for women who suffer from very Heavy Periods (also called Heavy Menstrual Bleeding)? Wake Research is seeking volunteers to evaluate an Intrauterine Device (IUD) that is already on the market in the US and is FDA approved for use as a contraceptive.
No health insurance is required to participate.
To qualify, you must
- Be between the ages of 18-50
- Have symptoms of heavy menstrual bleeding
Qualified Participants Receive:
- Compensation for time and travel related to study participation
- Study-related Intrauterine Device (IUD) at no cost
- Feminine hygiene products for up to 9 months
- Study-related medical exams at no cost
If you are interested in participating in our Heavy Menstrual Bleeding study, please fill out the form below or call us at 919-781-2514.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.