Colonoscopy Sample Collection Study
Due for a colonoscopy?
Join a study to help detect colorectal cancer from a simple blood test.
Eligible participants are invited to apply for a paid research study to help develop a blood test capable of detecting cancer at its earliest stages.*
- Applicants must be between 50 and 84 years of age
- Willing to release medical records as needed
- Have a colonoscopy scheduled in the next 75 days
- No participation in other research in which experimental medication has been administered in the past 60 days
- No rectal bleeding in past 30 days
- Willing to provide blood samples; stool sample optional
- No history of inflammatory bowel disease, chronic ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, or cystic fibrosis
- No previous colorectal surgery
- No personal or family history of colorectal cancer or adenoma
* Does not replace need for colonoscopy.
Participants will be compensated for blood samples and optional stool sample prior to colonoscopy prep.
Ref # 948B-WRA
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.