Wake Research Associates, Raleigh NC
GERD (Heartburn) Study
Do You Get GERD Despite Being on PPIs?
Wake Research Associates is conducting a research study for patients with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) who are still experiencing symptoms while on Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs).
Qualified* participants must be:
- On a PPI for at least 8 weeks
- Willing to remain on current diet throughout the study
- Able to use a Personal Digital Assistant (PDA) and complete a daily electronic diary regarding your symptoms
Qualified participants will receive:
- Study-related drug at no-cost
- Study-related medical care at no-cost
- Compensation for time and travel
- Health insurance is not required to participate in this study.
*Other qualifications may be required to join this study
If you are interested in participating in our GERD (Heartburn) study, please fill out the form below or call us at 919-781-2514.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.