Wake Research Associates, Raleigh NC
Are you a Chronic Asthma Sufferer?
Learn more about a clinical research study for volunteers with chronic asthma.
Wake Research is enrolling volunteers in a research study testing the safety and effectiveness of an investigational drug in volunteers with volunteers with chronic asthma.
To qualify, you or your child must:
- Be between 18 & 75 years old
- Have been diagnosed with Asthma
- Have a BMI between 18 & 45
- Be a non-smoker, including marijuana and all tobacco products (i.e., e-cigarettes, cigarettes, cigars, pipe, or tobacco) within the past year
*Other conditions may apply
Qualified participants receive:
- Study-related medication
- Study-related medical exams
- Compensation for time and travel
If you are interested in participating in our Asthma study, please fill out the form below or call us at 919-781-2514.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.