Wake Research Associates, Raleigh NC
Gasping for air when asthma strikes? Not satisfied with your current inhaler options, or those for your adolescent or teen?
Wake Research is looking for volunteers for a research study comparing an investigational medication to an already-approved and marketed medication.
To qualify, you or your child must:
- Have a diagnosis of asthma
- Be age 12-80
- Be using an inhaler for at least 3 months prior to joining the study
- Have a BMI under 40
- A history of smoking may prevent you from joining this study. Contact us for details.
Qualified participants receive:
- Study-related medication
- Study-related medical exams
- Compensation up to $1066 for time and travel
If you are interested in participating in our Asthma study, please fill out the form below or call us at 919-781-2514.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.