Emerging Medical Research, Durham, NC
It’s Time to Stand Up to Ankylosing Spondylitis!
Take Part in Research of an Oral Investigational Medication for Ankylosing Spondylitis
If you are still suffering from the pain and stiffness of ankylosing spondylitis (AS) symptoms despite treatment, you may want to consider participating in a research study of an oral
investigational medication for AS.
You may qualify if you:
- Are a male or female, at least 18 years old
- Have received a diagnosis of AS
- Are currently experiencing AS symptoms
- Have tried other medications to treat AS that either didn’t work or you stopped using because of side effects
- Are willing to follow a plan of study visits, laboratorytests and other study procedures for the duration of the study, approximately 56 weeks
For qualified study participants, all investigational medication (or inactive placebo), study-related tests and study doctor visits will be provided at no cost to you for the duration of the study. You
may also be reimbursed for any out-of-pocket expenses required for you to attend study visits.
If you are interested in participating in our Ankylosing Spondylitis study, please fill out the form below or call us at (877) 912-8952.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.