Wake Research Associates, Raleigh NC
Alzheimer’s Disease Study
Wake Research is enrolling volunteers in a study of the safety and effectiveness of an investigational medicine for people with Alzheimer’s disease or vascular dementia.
To qualify*, you must be:
- Age 40+
- Diagnosed with a type of mild to moderate dementia like:
- Vascular dementia
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Mixed dementia
- Have a caregiver who can accompany you to study visits
*Other qualifications may apply.
Qualified participants receive:
- Study-related investigational medication
- Study-related medical exams
- Patients may receive up to a total of $450 and caregivers up to $300 compensation for time and travel.
No insurance is necessary to participate in this study.
If you are interested in participating in our Alzheimer’s Disease study, please fill out the form below or call us at 919-781-2514.
Please provide the following information so that we can contact you regarding enrolling in our current and upcoming studies. Provide only information you feel comfortable transmitting to our secure website via the internet. Your information will NOT be shared with anyone else and will only be used to contact you regarding potential involvement in our studies and for sending you study related newsletters and mailings.