Public Relations Specialist
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
M3 Wake Research Inc, an integrated clinical research site organization, on a growth trajectory, is seeking a Public Relations Specialist for their Raleigh, North Carolina location to assist in the following marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Supports the public relations and marketing activities for internal and external publics of the clinical research practice.
- Develop an overall media outreach plan to promote key initiatives and community events.
- Development of communication plans to contact and maintain relations with media and affinity group contacts across communities.
- Search out events for participation and creatively working with site to create impactful events to grow our database.
- Research, acquire, collate, and summarize information to support corporate marketing communications and recruitment strategy.
- Build and maintain public and media relations programs, with the goal of enhancing M3 Wake Research Inc. presence through communication and promotions.
- Requires a bachelors degree in public relations or communications.
- 3-5 years of experience generating interest in organizations using public relations and community relations techniques.
- Medical PR, Communication Relations or Mass Media background preferred.
- Requires precise attention to detail, organization, positive and frequent interaction with internal and external audiences, and excellent customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and professionally, both verbally and with written word.
- Must be a self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Wake offers a comprehensive package of benefits including:
- Health Care
- Paid Time Off