Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
M3 Wake Research Inc, an integrated clinical research site organization, on a growth trajectory, is seeking a Payroll Administrator candidate for their Raleigh, North Carolina location. He/She will be responsible for performing accounting and clerical tasks for the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions and payroll responsibilities. Payroll experience with accounts payable in a clinical research and/or medical office environment. Payroll experience is a must.
- Receive, process and reconcile payroll information to assist in the company’s in-house payroll process.
- Process bi-weekly /multi-state payroll.
- Maintaining and updating time and attendance records and paid time off approvals.
- Coordinate with Human Resources for payroll onboarding of acquired sites.
- Serve as primary contact for benefit plan vendors and third-party administrators.
- Update health benefit information, 401k withholdings and deductions in Paychex payroll system.
- Process wage garnishments.
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable for invoice processing and contract payment.
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration a plus.
- Experience in Accounts Payable a plus.
- 3 to 5 years of payroll processing experience with accounts payable knowledge.
- Knowledge of quarterly taxes a plus.
- Paychex experience a plus.
- Familiarity with automated accounting systems and Microsoft applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Requires attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines
Be able to handle a high volume, complex work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off