Experienced Clinical Research Coordinator
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
WR- Mount Vernon Clinical Research , LLC , site location for M3 Wake Research Inc. an integrated research site network, on a growth trajectory, is seeking Experienced Clinical Research Coordinators to coordinate and ensure compliance with clinical research protocols. We are actively seeking Experienced Clinical Research professionals to add to our growing coordinator team. Only qualified & experienced applicants will be considered.
- Assisting trial Investigator in screening and review of potential study participants eligibility
- Maintaining case report forms, charts and documentation.
- Ensuring that all clinical activities are carried out in accordance with established research protocol and standards in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedural requirements
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Ability to be flexible with study assignments
Skills & Attributes
Potential candidate must have previous experience in coordinating clinical research studies and demonstrate knowledge of study protocol by adherence to study guidelines. Incumbent will be responsible for supporting and conducting research for assigned study protocols and careful monitoring of research participants and procedures, to include:
- BS degree or nursing licensure is desired.
- Medical assistant or EMT certifications can be considered.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of clinical research coordinator experience is essential.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with the Code of Federal Regulations as they pertain to human subject protection
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to perform phlebotomy and other clinical skills is a must.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life and 401K
- Paid time off
- Advancement and career opportunities