Experienced Clinical Research Coordinator
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Local clinical trials practice, on growth trajectory, is seeking an Experienced Clinical Research Coordinator to coordinate and ensure compliance with clinical research protocols. If you’re in possession of a competitive edge, at least one years of proven Clinical Research Coordinator experience and looking to take your career to the next level Wake Research might be the place for you.
We are actively seeking successful Clinical Research professionals to add to our growing coordinator team. Only qualified & experienced applicants will be considered.
- Assisting trial Investigator in screening and review of potential study participants eligibility
- Maintaining case report forms, charts and documentation.
- Ensuring that all clinical activities are carried out in accordance with established research protocol and standards in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, policies, and procedural requirements
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Ability to be flexible with study assignments
Skills & Attributes
Potential candidate must have previous experience in coordinating clinical research studies and demonstrate knowledge of study protocol by adherence to study guidelines. Incumbent will be responsible for supporting and conducting research for assigned study protocols and careful monitoring of research participants and procedures, to include:
- BS degree or nursing licensure is desired. Medical assistant or EMT certifications can be considered.
- Minimum 1 year clinical research coordinator experience is essential.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with the Code of Federal Regulations as they pertain to human subject protection
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to perform phlebotomy and other clinical skills is a must
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid time off
- Advancement and career opportunities
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract.
Occasionally required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. We are a drug-free workplace.
Please send resume and salary requirements when responding